[rt-users] Phantom Reminder

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Tue Mar 20 12:28:13 EDT 2007

When I've come across an "undeletable" reminder, it has always been the
case that the associated ticket was moved to a different queue *after*
the reminder was created.  Thus the reminder (which is stored in the
same "Tickets" table in the DB) now has a different queue number than
its associated ticket.  Changing the queue on the reminder (using SQL)
so that it matches the queue on the ticket should clear up your problem,
if this is what has happened to you as well.

Cheers,
Mike