[rt-users] Automatically adding watchers to a new ticket - RT 3.0.1

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Mar 21 07:09:48 EDT 2007

Frank;
When you say added to the CC list , you mean the ticket CC watchers or
the emails sent out ??
If ticket CC: then it does not quite work like that, what you
created/done is queue watchers (these email addresses will get an email
for tickets updated in the queue) , as soon as you move the ticket to
another queue these email addresses will no longer get updates.What you
need is to create a scrip that add watchers when a ticket is created ,
you can have that scrip as global or per queue
If you just wish them to get updates from that one particular queue then
make sure you have a scrip enabled on that queue On corresspond Notify CC ..
Regards;
Roy