[rt-users] Preventing Autoreply for certain queues

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Mar 22 13:31:13 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I want to create tickets in a queue without generating an Autoreply.  Or an
error in my logs.  But I don't want to modify the Global templates or
scrips to do so.

How do I create an Autoreply template that behaves like the Global Blank
template?  The blank Autoreply template I created generates the following
message in my error log "[error]: error: unexpected end of header".  The
Content field for my blank Autoreply template in the database is an empty
blob, same as the Global Blank template.  I even set the description the
same "A blank template".

Thanks,
Gene

--