[rt-users] disappearing queues

Steve Ao compbio at inbox.com
Thu Mar 22 23:55:04 EDT 2007

Using RT 3.5.7. on FC5. Nothing reported missing on make test.

Installed and in "production".  However, a problem has arisen.
For a new project, I created a group and added existing privileged
users.  I created a 2 Queues for the project and assigned that Group:

CommentOnTicket, CreateTicket, ModifyTicket, OwnTicket,
ReplyToTicket, SeeQueue, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments,
StealTicket, TakeTicket

on those Queues.  When any one of those users logs into RT, the
Queues do not appear simultaneously, if at all, in the "Quick Ticket Creation"
or "New Ticket"(upper right) drop downs. It is almost a different set
of the 2, whenever the page is refreshed. Logging out and logging
back in again makes no difference. What to do?

TIA