[rt-users] I'm confused....

JJ Asghar jj at imagemicro.com
Wed Mar 28 20:07:01 EDT 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 12:26 PM, Stephen Turner wrote:

> At Wednesday 3/28/2007 12:43 PM, JJ Asghar wrote:

>>> Perhaps this is the same scrip defined twice, once globally and once
>>> for the specific queue??
>>
>> I looked into it... i dont think so, it's config-global-scrip
>> correct?
>

> Can you post the list of Global scrips and the list of scrips for
> the queue you're working with?

my global ---

(Check box to delete)
	(no value)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
	(no value)
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
	(no value)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
	(no value)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
	(no value)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
	(no value)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
Correspondence
	(no value)
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

my specific queue ----

     * (Scrip #1)
       On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
     * (Scrip #2)
       On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
     * (Scrip #3)
       On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
     * (Scrip #4)
       On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
     * (Scrip #5)
       On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
     * (Scrip #6)
       On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template
Correspondence
     * (Scrip #7)
       On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template
Correspondence
     * (Scrip #8)
       On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
     * (Scrip #9)
       On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
Correspondence
     * (Scrip #10)
       On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

Current Scrips

(Check box to delete)
	Notify Owner
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction

honestly all this is still german to me.... any help would be great!
I do get the email.... but 2x can get annoying :D.

-J