[rt-users] REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway, Could not load a valid user

Nadeem Shahbaz thrall.mail.list at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:30:38 EDT 2007

On 5/1/07, Sasha Gerrand <sashag at austbrokers.com.au> wrote:
> Have you checked the various RT related environment settings? I'd say
> that they are responsible for the errors you are getting.
>
> Try the following command: echo -e RT server: $RTSERVER'\n'RT user:
> $RTUSER'\n'RT install location: $RTHOME;
>
> If you get output, the error will be related to some inconsistency in
> the environment settings. (It sounds like the public HTTP location of RT
> is getting redirected.)

Awww ... I am understanding the problem now. Thanks for the hint
Sasha. I have found http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?UseRtTool
using your RT variable hint. I will try above wiki stuff. btw I
executed yr suggested command and these variables holding no value at
both machines; RT 3.4.5 and 3.6.3. But I am wondering that why rt cli
is working for 3.4.5 and not for 3.6.3 ? :-S