[rt-users] Re: Email recipients confusing!

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Tue May 1 15:30:49 EDT 2007

One more thing to add to my questions...  hope you folks don't mind.

I'd like my people here to be able to reply to a ticket from their own email
instead of the web interface sometimes, and cc RT so it goes into the record
of the ticket.  If they do that, should they just cc support-rt-comment
instead of support-rt, to prevent RT from forwarding that email to the
requestor and others?  Or is there a Condition I can use (or write) to tell
whether a certain transaction originated via email or web?

thanks;

--
Gary Oberbrunner                garyo at genarts.com
GenArts, Inc.                   Tel: 617-492-2888
955 Mass. Ave                   Fax: 617-492-2852
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA         www.genarts.com