[rt-users] RT 4

John Parker johnp at fmgsupport.com
Wed May 2 05:19:48 EDT 2007

As a code-blind admin I would love to see a slicker front end out of the
box: I know lots of people will have applied their web design skills to
build on RT but I for one can't.

I would also love to see a RTFM grow to be a knowledge base module with
an inline editor like kupu or FCK so that we can create content rich
articles.

Echoing other comments an asset tracking module / change management
functionality would be good.

Regards

John Parker

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from FMG Support to any third party. FMG Support accept no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or its contents.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not those of the Company unless specifically indicated to that effect.

If you have received this e-mail in error please inform us and delete it from your mailbox and/or any other storage mechanism.

FMG Support Ltd T:0870 830 3830 mailto:support at fmgsupport.com.

FMG Support Ltd. Registered in England. Company registration number: 3813859.
FMG Support Ltd (FIM). Registered in England. Company registration number: 2658067.
FMG Support Ltd (RRRM). Registered in England. Company registration number: 2762997.
FMG Support Ltd (VRM). Registered in England. Company registration number: 2415387.
Registered office: FMG House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield HD1 6NA.