[rt-users] RT-4

Carlos Ramon Lopez Midence caralomi at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 14:34:47 EDT 2007

If, for the sake of argument, Best Practical were to rewrite RT,
what would you want to see in the new product?

Think big.
Jesse

First of all, Jesse Thanks for asking input from all of us... We are using
RT in our two main ski resorts in Northern Michigan, and boy let me tell
you, it has simplified our lives like you have no idea....

- The one thing that we have come across that we don't seem to find a way to
do it, it is searching in custom fields for ticket transactions,
specifically in resolving a ticket. We use these custom fields to describe
any issues that we may have had while resolving the tickets and we also had
labor to them. So having these custom fields built into the query builder
would be great.

- How about AD authentication, so the user that is logged into the domain
should not have to log into RT again...
- Definetelly more reports, or fix that option that have the queries that
you have built download to Excel has you created them...

My 2 cents

Carlos