[rt-users] Need to trigger scrip on ticket moved *out* of queue

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue May 22 10:03:00 EDT 2007

We use this non-global scrip:

Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify Other Recipients
Template: New Ticket in Queue
Stage: Transaction Create

The template is a simple message we created letting the helpdesk staff a
new ticket is sitting out there.  So when a user's queue changes into
ours, the distribution list gets notified.  Here is what it looks like:

<template>

CC: dl-helpdesk at compupay.com

A new ticket has been created.

Ticket #{$Ticket->id()}
Requestor: {$Ticket->Requestors->MemberEmailAddressesAsString()}
Subject: {$Ticket->Subject}

{ $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content; }

</template>