[rt-users] Customer Centric RT?

Justin Brodley jbrodley at sumtotalsystems.com
Tue May 22 11:26:56 EDT 2007

No, our main point is we need to be able to have Customers in the system and requestors as internal employees who are requesting on "behalf" of the customer. I'm really just trying to find out if anyone has done work like this already, or if this is something we'll need to build from scratch. Were currently solving the problem with Custom Fields but were concerned about the qty of CF values, and we also have some additional needs for escalation scripts that require additional data be stored with each custom field.

Justin Brodley