[rt-users] Date-Field in Mails changing

dirk at ixls.de dirk at ixls.de
Thu May 24 17:08:17 EDT 2007

I installed RT 3.6.1 on debian etch a few day ago.
One problem I still cannot figure out is the fact that
the date field in _some_ ticket-mail is somehow "wrong".

In let's say half the cases the date format uses the german short form
of "Thursday" apparently.
So I cannot sort the mails via date because all clients say that the date
is "unknown".