[rt-users] Date-Field in Mails changing

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu May 24 17:44:28 EDT 2007

I noticed a discrepancy with e-mail dates in 3.6.1 also - I was told to
update to 3.6.3 and the issue went away.  I think they switched to a
different module for doing e-mail dates.  As I recall, the problem we had
was that e-mails would always go out with UTC dates (but labeled as local)
regardless of the TimeZone setting.  Or something like that..

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst