[rt-users] RT 4

Mark Langkau mark at langkau.org
Fri May 25 12:19:01 EDT 2007

We are also looking at SugarCRM (and it's ability to work with the
Asterisk PBX). Rather than build CRM features into RT, it would be nice
(for us) to have RT integrate with SugarCRM as an optional/stronger
replacement for the SugarCRM ticket system.

We like RT, and as others have expressed here, we could really use the
concept of a "Company" record to link individual requesters to. Even an
"alias" linkage of some kind would be helpful. (bob at mycellphone.com is
also bcustomer at client.com and is also RTfan at coldmail.com - depending on
where he is at the moment he opens tickets for his company using all
three email accounts).

Just a thought..

Mark