[rt-users] No Callbacks Showing on RT 3.4.2

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed May 30 10:45:21 EDT 2007

I feel embarrassed to ask this, but I just did a fresh RT 3.4.2
install on a RHEL 4 machine and put my customizations in place, and
I'm getting my modified Mason components & Perl overlays, but not my
Callbacks. I can't figure out why the callbacks are not showing up.

My callbacks are under the path:

$RT_HOME/local/html/Callbacks/mit

All files & directories under there are owned by root:root and
permissions are 755 for dirs, 644 for files. These are the same
permissions as for the other mason pieces under local/html, so I'm
fairly sure it's not a permissions issue.

I originally installed Mason 1.35 and saw Mason/Resolver/File.pm
errors in the RT log - I guessed that his was causing the problem, so
I downloaded Mason 1.29_02 and installed that. I removed the mason
cache, stopped & started Apache and the error messages have gone, but
still no callbacks.

The pieces are:

RT 3.4.2
Perl v5.8.5 under linux
Apache v1.27;
HTML::Mason v1.29_02
mod_perl v1.30
mysql

Thanks for any assistance,

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)