[rt-users] Notifications not being sent to 'Cc:' addresses when commenting on a ticket

Matthew Goheen mgoh at lle.rochester.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:12:20 EDT 2007

Background info:
	RT 3.6.4 (with LDAP support added)
	RHEL 5
	Postgres 8.1 (RHEL standard install)

First off -- I'm a little confused.  Do I need to have a scrip in place to send
email to addresses added on the Cc: line (in the web interface)?  It doesn't
work either way for me -- but I don't think you need to have a scrip for this
anyway (since you are explicitly adding the Cc line on the page -- why HAVE
the field if it does nothing?).  RT doesn't generate the mail at all, as far
as I can tell (no "outgoing email recorded" message is logged on the ticket).

They DO work on a correspondence.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Matt Goheen