[rt-users] Groups For Unprivileged Users

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Mon Nov 5 12:40:09 EST 2007

Arun;

You *Maybe* able to do the following:
- create a group and give that group the access/right you need to the queue
- make the users you want to give them access privileged so you can add
them to the group
- once you have added them remove their privilege (untick the tick for
each user) ..
I am guessing this will work for you.

In my system here we have more or less the same as Kenneth described ..
but its a pain to manage with 10000 or so not so privileged users

Regards;
Roy