[rt-users] 2 emails 2 different responses

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 7 12:21:48 EST 2007

Bill,

	As an addendum to what Gene and others have told you, if you are going
to alter the subject line for each queue template, then MAKE SURE that
there is a blank line between the "Subject" line and the body. I didn't
realise this when I started customizing templates and spend forever
trying to figure it out. It IS mentioned here and there in the wiki but
not always easy to see. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL