[rt-users] rt-mailgate and RT at https with selfsigned certificate

Stefan Oeser - emendis GmbH Stefan.Oeser at emendis.de
Thu Nov 8 06:48:36 EST 2007

Hello,

  I ran into problems with setting up RT3 on https. I configured some Ticket-Transaction via Mail in RT3.
With http-Protocol, all things work fine, but rt-mailgate has some troubles with the httpS-Protocol. I always get
an Error: "Connection refused". All needed modules (Crypt::SSLeay) are installed. Is it possible, that there are
some difficulties with the selfsigned certificate?

Using a browser to enter my RT3, I need to accept some Popup-Windows and accept the certificate manually,
perhaps, rt-mailgate doesn't accept the certificate automatically, which results in the mentioned error??

I would be very grateful for some help  :)
Best regards,
Stefan Oeser