[rt-users] Error when trying to remove a Member of a group

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Sat Nov 17 01:47:03 EST 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 10:02:33AM -0800, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> 	There could be many reason why you can't remove users from a group.
> What are your privileges for that group. What are your privileges in
> changing the privileges of those users?

Hi, thanks for having a look at my problem:)

So I will explain a littre bit more:

I have a group "group1"

This group as different kind of members, some users and some other
groups.

All the actions that I tried are made with a "SuperUser" account.

I was able to remove some members of type "group", but some others gave
me the error in my first message.

I'm unable to remove members of type User for this group, RT said "no
such member" :(