[rt-users] SLA timers?

Wouter van den Bergh wouter.van.den.bergh at nl.easynet.net
Wed Nov 21 14:20:14 EST 2007

Roy,

Thats correct, it needs to be visable from the search pages, but also it should be able be listed in end-month stats.

The issue, from what i can see, with the Due and DueRelative is that users seem to need to enter this manually, and as you might know aswell, people simply don't do it when they are required to fill in times and such.

I've been searching countless hours on the wiki page, but i cannot find anything which even remotely looks like that i am searching for, and that surprises me, as i could imagen we're not the only company working with SLA timers.

Maybe i am not looking good, so could some one point me to a script which even remotely looks a bit like what i want? Maybe from there i can do up some inspiration and find out were to begin.

Cheers,

Wouter