[rt-users] RE: SLA timers?

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Nov 22 03:08:47 EST 2007

Wouter van den Bergh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add extra ticket status options besides new, open,
> stalled, closed, resolved etc.
> I’ve been searching the net on how to do this, but I cannot find any
> ware on how to do this.
>
> Can any one push me in the right direction?

These can be added throught RT_SiteConfig.pm for directions see below or
RT_Config.pm
===
# {{{ Miscellaneous RT Settings

# You can define new statuses and even reorder existing statuses here.
# WARNING. DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE DEFAULT STATUSES. If you do, RT
# will break horribly. The statuses you add must be no longer than
# 10 characters.

@ActiveStatus = qw(new open stalled) unless @ActiveStatus;
@InactiveStatus = qw(resolved rejected deleted) unless @InactiveStatus;
  ===