[rt-users] Copies of own messages

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Nov 26 15:24:53 EST 2007

We would like to receive copies of our own updates to RT tickets.

In other words, right now, if I reply to an RT ticket via email or web, it
will send a copy to all other subscribers but myself.  I'd also like to
receive a copy of what I had just sent.

I assume this is code changing logic (Removing the logic that checks to
see whether or not I am the originator of an update as it is notifying
subscribers of a ticket (I believe we are all listed as AdminCC's)).

Is there a way to do this?  Code change?