[rt-users] Purge status "deleted" item from database

Debra Deyette deyette at sbceo.org
Wed Nov 28 16:02:38 EST 2007

Hello.

We have a ticket with confidential information that was accidentally
posted to our queue in RT.  I changed the status of this ticket to
"deleted".  However, since our techs may have seen the initial ticket
and they know the number, if you do a search on that ticket number, you
can still bring up the ticket and view the confidential comments.

How can I permanently purge this ticket from the database?

Thank you,

--
Debra Deyette

Network and Computer Support Supervisor