[rt-users] A couple of post install configuration questions

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:28:23 EST 2007

Hello all,

By default RT auto increments the ticket id - is it possible to change
the generation of ticket ids? ARIN for example uses YYYYMMDD.###

We would like to change the reply-to (and possibly from) headers on
the autoresponse emails when a ticket is created (something like
do-not-reply at rt) to help combat the amount of garbage bounces we get.
I see the subject as part of the template - is this as easy as adding
a reply-to field on the template as well?

Thanks in advance,
Max