[rt-users] Status of the RT AssetTracker.

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Oct 5 10:35:14 EDT 2007

Jose,

I had the same problem with CentOs5's gui Archive Manager.  It stated
the archive was corrupted.  However if I used the tar program via the
command line it worked fine.  The command I used was tar -xzvf
at-1.2.3.tar.gz, which will dump the contents in your current dir.  I
think adding a -C will allow you set a target directory.

Craig