[rt-users] Status of the RT AssetTracker.

Jose Antonio Canton Olid jose.canton at atosorigin.com
Mon Oct 8 06:01:26 EDT 2007

Hello

Well, I am really sorry but I am using these two links and I only see
access errors.

*         http://atwiki.chaka.net/at-1.2.3.tar.gz  --> 502 Bad Gateway

*         http://homepages.findlay.edu/rfox/at-1.2.3.tar.gz --> 404 -
File or directory not found

Today I can not download the file.

At sourceforge there is no file to download

Does somebody know any other place to download this extension for
Request Tracker?

Can somebody send me the extension?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards