Subject: [rt-users] Date/Time in exported spreadsheet wrong

Andrew Dike andrew.dike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:39:36 EDT 2007

Hi Bjoern,

I have noticed the same issue in RT 3.6.0. I'm not sure if I got to the
bottom of it but I believe that the time recorded in the database is always
GMT. When you view times and dates via the web front end, the settings in
RT_SiteConfig.pm come into effect, adjusting the time for your location.
However the export function always outputs data direct from the DB.

I hope there's a straightforward way to fix this because it's quite
frustrating for users.

Andrew