R: R: [rt-users] How to integrate RequestTracker with our web ?

Gianluca Cecchi gcecchi at peviani.it
Wed Oct 10 04:01:48 EDT 2007

I have a CF named "company"; with "rt show" command for a ticket with this field valued, I can see that I get CF-company
so the conmand I verified that works in my case in 3.6.5 is this:

[root at rt ~]# rt edit ticket/59 set CF-company='Peviani'
# Ticket 59 updated.

you should probably give:

rt edit ticket/120650 set CF-3='client_100'
if the name of the CF is "3"

This custom field of mine is of type "Select one value"

Nevertheless, the strange thing is hat if I set an incorret value
[root at rt ~]# rt edit ticket/59 set CF-company='badvalue'
# Ticket 59 updated.

the ticket is updated in a way that in the main page for the ticket I see
custome fields:

company: bad value

while if I go in basic data for the ticket I see (novalue)  highlighted

probably because it has an incorrect value....

I think the second rt command should give an error, instead of updating the ticket.

Gianluca