[rt-users] Can I deselect a Global Scrip on a per queue basis?

David Hobley david.hobley at mionegroup.com
Wed Oct 10 18:43:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

We have been using RT for a while and are very happy with it (once we got our users trained up to the right level of geekyness). We have approximately 25 queues currently for various problem areas with 9 or so global scrips which apply to all queues and for the most part, this works well. However, there are 2 or 3 queues for which we don't want to apply the global scrips.

Is there any way I can specify that a queue should not use a global scrip?

The alternative appears to be to define per queue scrips which would be painful for 25 queues, not to mention much more maintenance if we want to change anything.

Thanks for your time!

--
Cheers,
David Hobley