[rt-users] Slow ticket creation

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 11 13:18:54 EDT 2007

Murali,

	I'm not completely sure, but it could be that if you granted all rights
globally to everyone, it might slow the process down. Every connection
for every ticket for every person could mean a lot of record writing and
I/O is thousands of times slower than regular code or just up[date a
couple records. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL