[rt-users] How can I mail watchers of a Queue upon Queue change

Matt Weller matt.weller at evolving.com
Tue Oct 16 06:34:13 EDT 2007

Hi all,

    I am trying to notify watchers of a queue when a ticket is moved
onto the queue they are watching from another queue, I can see that I
can use the Condition on Queue Change, but what I can't work out is how
to identify the watchers of the new queue, could anyone please help me
with this.

Thanks

Matt Weller
Systems Administrator

Direct: +44 1225 478051

Fax: +44 1225 478001

matt.weller at evolving.com

Evolving Systems Ltd

Riverside Buildings, 108 Walcot Street, Bath BA1 5BG United Kingdom

www.evolving.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform Evolving Systems TIS at tis at evolving.com and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. To ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, Evolving Systems may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Evolving Systems makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Registered Office: One Angel Square, Torrens Street, London. EC1V 1PL. Registered number 2325854