[rt-users] Scrip help

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 18 13:43:11 EDT 2007

To all,

	I have a scrip that is supposed to modify the ticket owner to "Nobody"
when the ticket is moved to another queue. What I have is:

Name: Mod Owner on Q chg
Condition: On Queue Change
Action: User Defined
Template: Blank
Stage: TransactionBatch

Custom Condition: none
Custom Action Prep Code:
# set new Ticket Owner value

my $Ticket = $self->TicketObj;
$Ticket->SetOwner('Nobody');
return 1;

Custom Action Cleanup Code: none

	Actually, I also tried it with Return 1: in the prep code and the
modifying code in the cleanup and still no go with either way. Here I
was thinking it would be a simple scrip and I can't get it to work. I am
also executing a notification scrip for the same condition and it works.
Anyone have an idea on what's wrong? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL