[rt-users] Apache not starting after upgrade

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Oct 19 09:05:36 EDT 2007

Askar,

Forgive me if you've already tried this.

After running make testdeps, if something comes up missing the next step
is to run 'make fixdeps'.  This will connect to cpan and install your
missing Perl Modules.  CPAN will also resolve any dependencies those
modules have.

There are a couple of cranky modules, but I don't believe the ones you
listed ever gave me any problems.

Craig