[rt-users] Making a field mandatory for ticket resolution.

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Oct 23 08:29:35 EDT 2007

My boss wanted the same from me.  As a sledgehammer fix, I set it so
that any action taken on a ticket defaults to 10 min by editing
local/html/Ticket/Update.html

I'm sure there would be a way to add something to the UI (i.e. a
javascript snippet) but I've been pulled off onto other projects for the
moment.