[rt-users] RT 3.6.3 default queue setting and quick ticket creation

o.nash at cs.ucc.ie o.nash at cs.ucc.ie
Tue Oct 23 09:56:39 EDT 2007

We are fairly new users of RT and have not tried much customization yet.
The 2 default queues General and External are all we use.

2 things bothering me:-
1) the default queue setting can't find it.
2) 'Quick ticket creation' OR 'new ticket'

These are related since we just have 2 queues.
but when we use either of the methods 1) or 2) above to created a ticket
they alwas default into the External queue.

How do we change this?

I have seen a web pages about a patch to do this, is this really
necessary?

thanks
Oliver

--