[rt-users] Email communication stops randomly...rebootingapacheresolves

John Wells John.Wells at TIMCO.aero
Wed Oct 24 18:06:18 EDT 2007

> Side note: may I ask what you ran to show your 'env details'?

I used a mix...

Mostly "dpkg -l | grep <package>" to find version info about items installed via apt. perl -V to get perl bits, and "locate CGI.pm | grep VERSION=" to find the versions of CGI.pm on my machine.

Hope this helps. Are you on Debian 4 as well?

Thanks,
John

believed to be clean.