[rt-users] Simple search using email address fails

Geoff Roberts geoff at apro.com.au
Wed Oct 24 22:38:34 EDT 2007

Hi Jesse,

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:30:55 am Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Can you test with current versions of RTFM (2.2.1) and SearchBuilder
> (1.49)

Thanks for that - SearchBuilder was the problem.

Upgrading RTFM to 2.2.1 didn't fix the issue, but upgrading SearchBuilder to
1.48 did.

I upgraded to 1.48 as opposed to 1.49 as I'm using FreeBSD so I thought I'd by
lazy and try the latest version of the port first.

I didn't even notice the RTFM 2.2.1 release at the bottom of the RTFM download
page since the "Preview Releases" now fill more than a page in my browser.
Could I suggest swapping the "Preview Releases" with the "Official releases"
section on the RTFM download page. That way lazy idiots like me will see the
latest official release first.

This order on the RTFM download page would also reflect the order on the RT
download page.

By the way, when upgrading to RTFM 2.2.1 I compared the database structure in
the mysql creation script with my current database structure. I have been
using RTFM for a  while and have therefore gone through a number of upgrades.

I have a raft of tables that don't appear in the 2.2.1 mysql database creation
script. Is it safe to delete these now (FM_ArticleCFValues,
FM_ClassCustomFields, FM_CustomFieldValues, FM_CustomFields,
FM_Transactions)?

Thanks for RT and RTFM - they are great tools.

Kind regards,

Geoff