[rt-users] Simple search using email address fails

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 25 12:44:12 EDT 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 10:38 PM, Geoff Roberts wrote:

> Hi Jesse,
>
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:30:55 am Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> Can you test with current versions of RTFM (2.2.1) and SearchBuilder
>> (1.49)
>
> Thanks for that - SearchBuilder was the problem.
>
> Upgrading RTFM to 2.2.1 didn't fix the issue, but upgrading
> SearchBuilder to
> 1.48 did.

great

> I didn't even notice the RTFM 2.2.1 release at the bottom of the
> RTFM download
> page since the "Preview Releases" now fill more than a page in my
> browser.
> Could I suggest swapping the "Preview Releases" with the "Official
> releases"
> section on the RTFM download page. That way lazy idiots like me
> will see the
> latest official release first.
>
> This order on the RTFM download page would also reflect the order
> on the RT
> download page.

We pulled the list of preleases since there are now new official
releases.
Thanks for pointing that out.

> By the way, when upgrading to RTFM 2.2.1 I compared the database
> structure in
> the mysql creation script with my current database structure. I
> have been
> using RTFM for a  while and have therefore gone through a number of
> upgrades.
>
> I have a raft of tables that don't appear in the 2.2.1 mysql
> database creation
> script. Is it safe to delete these now (FM_ArticleCFValues,
> FM_ClassCustomFields, FM_CustomFieldValues, FM_CustomFields,
> FM_Transactions)?

That should be safe, assuming you've already happily migrated your
data, or otherwise set up new data.  Those are left over from when RTFM
didn't have access to RT's Custom Fields or Transactions.

-kevin