[rt-users] Failed to load valid user when Everyone has the right to CreateTicket

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:10:29 EDT 2007

Definitely not a disabled account already on the system (although why
would that matter?  Everyone can create a ticket in our setup.  Or am I
misunderstanding your comment?)

It happened again over the weekend.  A user tried to submit to our
helpdesk using her hotmail account and it failed (twice).  She then
tried with her gmail and it worked.  This was a user who had never
contacted the helpdesk before.

--
Fran Fabrizio
Senior Systems Analyst