[rt-users] Re: Outgoing email To: header

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:25:38 EDT 2007

Hi folks

I'm having the same issue as this one discussed in January. Is there
any way to easily change this so that AdminCC recipients actually get
a To: header. I understand that this would probably introduce
ambiguity as to whose address would go in there, but can't it have To:
and Cc: headers to avoid this?

I'm not too familiar with the dos and don'ts of email headers, but
would appreciate any tips.

Regards,
Richard