[rt-users] scrip: how to check if correspondence from requestor

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:35:08 EDT 2007

Hi Phil,

To correct my previous post, try this for your condition code:

   my $ReqList = $self->TicketObj->Requestors->MemberEmailAddressesAsString;
   my $Sender = $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->EmailAddress;
   return $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Correspond"
      && $self->TicketObj->Status eq "reqappr"
      && $ReqList =~ /$Sender/;

You just grab the list of requestor e-mail addresses and see if the
sender's address is one of them.

Regards,
Gene

--