[rt-users] Auto-creating child tickets

Mathew theillien at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 13:31:54 EDT 2007

Right now I'm working with a clean database with no actual users and
logging in as root.  That said, I've added all rights necessary for
modifying and seeing tickets to the Everyone group.  I can see tickets
which I've created directly in the target queue.  Just not those created
by the automated process.

Mathew
Keep up with my goings on at http://theillien.blogspot.com