[rt-users] Scrip condition met but not acted on

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:45:07 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,

Disclaimer: I use 3.6.3, so things might have changed with 3.6.4

Since you are using Custom action prep code, I assume your Action is set to
User Defined.  If this is the case, your Prep action won't trigger anything
because there's nothing in your Cleanup code.

If your Action is set to something other than User Defined, the Custom prep
and cleanup sections are ignored.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC