[rt-users] Can Resolve sends reply to requestor?

KENH KASA fosterjam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 14:00:17 EDT 2007

is there a way to modify such that it sends back to requestor, because majority of our tickets can be resolved simply with a single response, in that case we just want the owner to send the solution and close it automatically (1 step), rather than send the solution and click on resolve (2 steps)

Kenneth Crocker <KFCrocker at lbl.gov> wrote: Kenh,

 We capture the comments made during the resolve transaction with our
resolve template. That way the only comments that go out are the last
ones made at resolve time.

Kenn
LBNL