[rt-users] Unprivileged user passwords

Craig Isdahl craig at dashsystems.com
Thu Sep 27 12:48:05 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone!

Currently running v3.6.3 on FC7, yum installation - awesome!

Fairly new to RT and am trying to wrap my head around the best way to setup
a customer support queue (non-privileged users).

>From the wiki I have it setup and working great, I also added the
AutoReplyPassword template so requestors will be able to use the SelfService
web interface.  This leads me to my question.

Is there a way for these users to manage, reset or request their password if
they lose it?

And one unrelated question - Is there a way to email a copy of an entire
ticket (documentation for review meetings, etc)?

Thanks!
Craig