[rt-users] Using pre-existing database with RT

Tim Streater tim.streater at dante.org.uk
Fri Sep 28 12:23:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are starting to evaluate this product. A general question I have is how easy it would be to adapt it to use a pre-existing database for users (and it is a db which *will* have people deleted from). I couldn't see this as a configurable option, or did
I miss something?

Further, it appears to expect/use a variety of date/time formats, and no time zone information:

1) I see yyyy/mm/dd when you add a new reminder

2) I see e.g. Wed Sep 26 17:00:00 2007 in the ticket history

3) I also see e.g. 2007-09-17 16:42:00 in the ticket history

Is any of this configurable (again, I didn't see that it was).

-- Tim