[rt-users] insert blank columns in query builder

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Fri Apr 4 03:47:04 EDT 2008

The problem's solved. For the sake of the mailing list, here's the solution.

Just copy $RT_HOME/share/html/Search/Elements/BuildFormatString to local
and add a <blank> to the array starting at line 68. Then the blank can
be used everywhere for the search.

# All the things we can display in the format string by default
my @fields = qw(
  id
  Status
  ExtendedStatus