[rt-users] Problem, cannot restart HTTPD

Nelson Pereira npereira at protus.com
Tue Apr 8 09:13:25 EDT 2008

Ok that seems to have fixed the issue...

But that line (I commented it out for now) is

Set($LogoAltText, loc("company Solutions, RT Network Services Ticket
System"));

What is wrong with this line? This was taken from the documentation...

Refer your friends and colleagues to MyFax!
Click here for more information. 	www.MyFax.com