[rt-users] Missing "take" link for some users

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 8 12:22:01 EDT 2008

Keith,

	It's all about the privileges. If you are NEVER going to have more than
a few users, then I suppose granting rights to users would be OK, but we
prefer to put users in groups that have "like" privileges, that way we
don't have to wonder why Bob can do it and Frank can't. Granting Global
"All Powerful" rights all over the place can also bit you in the rear as
well. No on can possibly recommend what rights to grant unless they know
your specific infrastructure and how you want to deal with
tickets/users/requestors. There is some good documentation on the wiki
on rights.

Kenn
LBNL